ads1

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Recipes for Onam Sadya | Onam Recipes

I did a similar list of Recipes for Onam Sadya 2010 but since I have a lot more Kerala sadya recipes in the site since then, thought of doing an updated list. Since Onam 2012 falls on a Wednesday, me cooking the entire sadya is slightly out of the question. Ok wait, I haven't yet cooked a complete sadya myself so far, weekend or weekday, so.. err.. let's not go there.

I know some of you are planning to cook up a feast, literally, and judging by the few emails I got asking for easy Onam recipes, I think this list will be useful to many of you.



Moru Kachiyathu / Spiced Buttermilk (omit coriander leaves)











Ella Edible Garden Readers-num ente hridayam niranja Onaashamsakal!


image courtesy 365greetings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment