ads1

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

10 Easy Recipes for Krishna Jayanthi / Gokulashtami

My memories of us celebrating Krishna Jayanthi is back when I was 7 or 8. Amma would make the snacks for the day - unniyappam, seedai, murukku, thattai, payasam, those are the few I remember - and in the evening, we would draw tiny legs using rice flour mixture all the way from the front gate to the Pooja room. I especially liked Krishna Jayanthi because it seemed more kid-friendly. And oh, the freshly churned butter, let's not forget that.

I know many of you are celebrating this year and enjoying the day with your family and friends. Here's a list of 10 easy recipes you can follow for making your Krishna Jayanthi (Gokulashtami) stress-free and delicious.


     










Wishing all reader of Edible Garden a wonderful Krishna Jayanthi / Gokulashtami!

No comments:

Post a Comment