ads1

Monday, July 2, 2012

6 Easy 4th of July Dessert Recipe Ideas

Yeah, you are right. I have nothing to do with the 4th of July holidays but a whole lot of my friends and colleagues are preparing for it and I see my Pinterest page (oh, in case you are on Pinterest, I am quite the pinner!) flooded with ideas, some of which are too pretty and too easy to resist sharing. You can also check out all my cake recipes and easy dessert recipes - browse around!

1. Red White and Blue Parfait from Martha Stewart


2. Red White and Blue Dipped Strawberry from Baking Bites (doesn't get easier than this)


3. Red White and Blue Cheesecake Cupcakes from Skinny Taste (they are each under 100 calories!)


4. 3-Tier 4th of July Chocolate Cake from The Culinary Life


5. Cheesecake in a Jar from My Baking Addiction (this is probably what I'd make if I were celebrating)


6. Red White and Blueberry Skewers from Make and Takes (if you want to go the super healthy way)


Happy Holidays to all readers of Edible Garden celebrating 4th of July this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment