ads1

Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Favourite Measuring Spoons - Endurance Measuring Spoons

When you get started on baking, one of the first things you need to buy is a good set of measuring spoons and cups. I used the basic set of 5 from Ikea before I came across these.

Best Cheap Measuring Spoons

Now, it may not look like much but these are amazing! The biggest advantage is their smart design. Since the spoon heads are elongated, they get easily into even the narrowest spice bottles and baking powder tins. Before I got this, I realised I was tapping my baking powder into the measuring spoon and spilling some in the process, not to mention measuring somewhat inaccurately. These are steel so using and cleaning is a breeze too. They are also quite heavy and sturdy so I am guessing they will last forever.
Best Cheap Measuring Spoons
sorry for the wrong watermark on this pic! oops :D
Measuring spoons are definitely among the top 10 things you should buy when you just start baking. Here's a handy post I did for beginner bakers who are just getting started with baking. I have listed a few items that you should go and get first to get started on baking the most basic cakes and cookies.

If you are a beginner baker and have any question on how to get started baking (especially in India), do leave a comment and I will try my best to help.

I bought these Endurance Measuring Spoons from cooking.com but Amazon seems to have them too.

Note: Not a paid post. Just sharing a kitchen tool I really like!

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the practical considerations in this guide, especially regarding a set of measuring cups and spoons. The precision they bring to cooking and baking is indispensable.

    ReplyDelete